EXPERSTISE & PERMANENT EDUCATION
(Beside permanent Education Heleen is giving courses on different topics).
Attended courses, approved by the Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten:
– Litigation in first and second instance, with a focus on familylaw (June 2019) (lecture by a judge of the appellation court).
– The draft law on changes in alimony (April 2019)
– The fiscal value of assets on the corporate balance (in Dutch: “Goed Koopmansgebruik”). (April 2019).
– Contemporary topics in International Law (November 2018)
– The new code of conduct for attorneys-at-law in The Netherlands. November 2018.
– An inside look in how judges prepare their court decisions (full day lecture by two judges). November 2018.
– Law for preventing money laundering and financing of terrorism (Wwft). October 2018
(how to recognise-, and to deal with issues)
– Actualities Labor Law, October 2018
– On the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (in Dutch the AVG). Mai 2018
– Actualities Dutch administrative processual Law. Januari 2018
– Parental rights, contact with the children, youth protection, november 2017
– New jurisprudence and amendments in Dutch Familylaw, september 2017
– Basics of civil Construction Law, september 2017
– Summerschool in Moscow (Russia). Entrepreneurship and philantropy. 21-26 August 2017. Higher School of Economics.
– Law for preventing money laundering and financing of terrorism (Wwft), June 2017
– Holistic practise law, April 2017
– KEI, digitalization of the Dutch Courts, January 2017
– New jurisprudence and amendments in Dutch Familylaw, December 2016.
– Litigation in tax law (lectures of taxinspectors and lawyers), November 2016,
– News about the 2015 Labor Act (November 2016)
– Liability of the director of the company (also after bankruptcy/dissolution of the company) (October 2016)
– Digital seizure (course by bailiffs) (April 2016)
– The view of the European judge towards international taxcases (April 2016)
– Negotiating (bargaining) for attorneys (March 2016)
– ITC and innovation for lawfirms (December 2015)
– Smart acquisition (October 2015);
– Oppositionprocedure in front of tax collector (June 2015);
– Liability of the director of a company (May 2015)
– Litigation at the different Dutch Courts (September 2014-april 2015)
– Interlocutory proceedings (October 2014)
– Burden of proof (October 2014)
– Litigation at the district court (September 2014)
– Money laundring and finance of terrorism (Wwft) (May 2014).
– Contract training in English Law for commercial lawyers (April 2014)
– To plea and convince the judge (march 2014)
Other attended courses: in archive.